Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Unexciting Update

My last post was on the 20th, do you see a pattern yet? I was also asked to learn how to do those cool linked words. How am I doing?
I still want an iPhone but that isn't the big news this week. Yesterday we were delivered with an update to the MacBook and MacBook Pros. This update was a change from the Merom to the Penryn processors. The bump in speed isn't much but they are more efficient which will help battery life. Plus the Pros are now graced with a multitouch trackpad. We are still missing a 12 inch Pro, and in RobBook that is sorely needed. The MacBook Air just doesn't have enough ports for me to be a stand alone computer and I'm getting tired of caring around my 17 inch G4.
Other stuff going on; the iPhone 1.1.4 update came out yesterday too. Apple says it is to fixs bugs and whatnot. Plus the SDK will probably be delayed.
Good job following along, now go get a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment