Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day





I went up to the farm on Memorial Day. We went around to our dead people and decorated their graves. We all shared a lot of laughs. Mom couldn't remember where her parents were buried, Uncle Tom suggested we just text flowers to people, and I found out our family plot has Frank buried on it. Frank was planted there over 100 years ago and is no relation. I'm guessing my grandfather bought the plot with him on it because it was probably discounted.

I thought the view out of the cabin looked particularly good so I took a picture. Dad would have liked it.

Noticed some critter had turtle for dinner next to the road.

Hope you all had a fantastic Memorial Day, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love that your family plot has a party crasher!

    And yes, that is a beautiful view (the first pic, not the turtle carcass)

    ReplyDelete